What we do
We make things happen. Done right, community engagement builds trust – even when consensus is out of reach. It brings fresh thinking, new voices, and creates a more informed and involved public. Decisions made with the public are better decisions, and better accepted.
But the reality of crafting and running an engagement process can be overwhelming. It takes a methodical, data-driven strategy, ease with all kinds of stakeholder groups, and a knack for making it easy and fun to get involved.
MAPC brings award-winning community engagement to your project. We seek people out and draw them in, even from groups that tend to be hard to reach and engage. That means new ideas, new participants, and plans with wider support. We work to make data, tradeoffs, and the entire planning process inclusive, clear, and accessible to all.
How we can help
- Data-supported stakeholder analysis
- Community Engagement strategies and workshops
- Communications materials, messaging, and social media
- Engaging, interactive websites
- Meeting design and facilitation
- Coordination of interpretation and translation
- In-language focus groups
- Cultural competency, leadership, and facilitation trainings
What's in our toolbox?
- Electronic devices, including polling keypads, tabletop projectors, and interpretation equipment.
- On-the-ground engagement expertise and tools (in-a-box meetings, pop-ups, galleries)
- Deep connections with diverse networks and partners across the region