What we do
MAPC creates and disseminates housing data through our Data Services team; drafts housing related publications and articles; and addresses housing needs through the production of planning documents, local and comprehensive community development plans, and model bylaws.
We seek to incorporate recognition and awareness of the need to plan for housing that is adequate, decent, and affordable to people with a broad range of incomes, and concentrated near jobs and transportation networks.
This work supports the MetroFuture goal of Housing Choices for our region.
Current and Recent Projects
- Regional Housing Plan
- Regional Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing
- South Shore HOME Consortium Fair Housing Plan - Narrative and Appendices
- WestMetro HOME Consortium Fair Housing Plan - Narrative
- WestMetro HOME Consortium Fair Housing Plan Appendices
MAPC Reports and Toolkits
- Middle-Income Housing Demand, Local Barriers to Development, and Strategies to Address them in Select Inner Core Communities
Inclusionary Housing Resources
Please direct inquiries about MAPC's housing activities to Mark Racicot, MAPC Director of Land Use.