Looking for information on MAPC’s official meetings and legal notices? Find it here.
Lieutenant Governor Kim Driscoll invites you to the 2023 Statewide Municipal Partnerships Conference for municipal officials and staff, co-hosted by the Massachusetts Regional Planning Agencies (MARPA) and Division of Local Services. The event will be held at the College of the Holy Cross on Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2023.
Lt. Governor Driscoll and a panel of Cabinet members, to be announced, will kick off the morning. We will then break into sessions focused on a wide array of issues and opportunities facing the Commonwealth, facilitated by subject matter experts from across Massachusetts. The breakout sessions will include:
- Climate Resiliency and Climate Action Plans;
- Building Livable Communities;
- Post-Pandemic Public Health; and
- Rural Empowerment
- Federal Funding Opportunities
The attendance fee is $20 and can be paid upon registering via PayPal / credit card. Checks can be mailed to the Metropolitan Area Planning Council. Only checks will be accepted for attendance payment if you wish to pay day of at check-in.
Steps to register:
- Complete the Registration Form
- Pay the attendance fee online through PayPal / credit card, or select the “At the door” option if you wish to pay by check or need an invoice. You can request an invoice by emailing email@example.com.
- Attendees can also pay the registration fee upon checking in at the door. Please note that only checks will be accepted at the door.