MAPC and the City of Newton are co-hosting a Community EV Charging Station workshop on Tuesday, May 8, 2018. Whether you’ve already decided to purchase EV charging stations in 2018, or are just starting to think about EV charging stations for your community, this workshop will take you on a deep dive of everything to consider from procurement to installation.
Workshop attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how you can participate in MAPC’s Green Mobility Group Purchasing program in 2018 and save money by buying with other public fleets;
- Engage in discussion with other municipalities considering purchases of EV charging station and learn from leaders in the region with experience installing charging stations;
- Connect with EV charging station vendors on the statewide contract and learn about the specifications of the technologies they can provide.
A more detailed agenda with workshop presenters and location will be distributed in advance of the event. Coffee and light refreshments will be provided.
- Climate Resiliency
- New Challenges of Running A Municipality
- Intergenerational Opportunities: Becoming an Age Friendly Community
- Regionalization of Services
The attendance fee is $20. Pay via Paypal, credit card, cash, or check. Register here: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07egjmqq6k10d0c333&oseq=&c=&ch=