Join the City of Cambridge, MAPC, our partners, and other members of the public for a forum on autonomous vehicles (AVs).
Pre-registration is appreciated, but not required.
The City of Cambridge has begun the process of creating a Future of Mobility Implementation Blueprint to help prepare for and shape new mobility options in a way that meets our community goals, meets the mobility needs of all people who live in, work in, and visit Cambridge, and is well integrated with our sustainable transportation system. This forum is an opportunity for you to:
- learn about the role of the Local, State, and Federal government in managing AVs,
- hear from researchers who are thinking about the interactions between AVs and people, and
- engage with the people behind the technology to gain a better understanding of the state of the technology, plans for the future, and challenges.
- Joseph E. Barr | Director | Cambridge Traffic, Parking, and Transportation Department
- Susanne Rasmussen | Director of Environmental and Transportation Planning | Cambridge Community Development Department
- Alison Felix | Senior Transportation Planner and Emerging Technologies Specialist | Metropolitan Area Planning Commission
- Bryan Reimer | Research Scientist | MIT AgeLab
- Ryan Jacobs | Director, Boston Operations | nuTonomy
This event is hosted by the City of Cambridge in partnership with the Metropolitan Area Planning Commission.