Join Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito and members of all of Massachusetts’ regional planning agencies at the 2017 Municipal Conference.
At the conference you will learn about how to implement best practices across a range of key subject areas:
- Financial management: how to develop a financial forecast and a capital improvement plan
- Housing production: how to meet the challenge of sustainable housing production
- Cybersecurity: how to analyze whether there is risk of unauthorized access, how to implement policies and procedures, and how to identify steps to remediate any problems identified
- Regionalization: how a few municipalities have successfully implemented shared service models
- Energy and environment: how to complete climate change vulnerability assessments and resiliency planning, develop a regional approach to water management, and implement an LED streetlight project
Stay for lunch! From 12:00 – 1:30 PM, join us for an interactive discussion, called “Data, the Commonwealth, and Unlocking Value for Municipalities,” with the Secretary of the newly-established Executive Office of Technology Services and Security.
RSVP here: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=jqfo5obab&oeidk=a07eef2r7895fa2fdda