The Metropolitan Area Planning Council provided District Local Technical Assistance to the Town of Framingham to create an action plan for the Southeast Framingham neighborhood.
The Southeast Framingham Action Plan:
- included a visioning process;
- created a physical development framework;
- proposed a preferred development scenario to identify:
- areas for preservation, enhancement and growth; and
- a prioritized work plan to:
- synchronize and coordinate existing and past Town efforts; and
- identify lead departments and partners.
For more information about this project, please contact Carlos J. Montañez, MAPC Senior Regional Planner at 617-933-0707.