Call for Participants: “Living Together” Documentary
MAPC and filmmaker Mariona Lloreta are seeking participants for a short film that will feature residents of Greater Boston. The "Living Together" documentary will highlight the experiences of those living in the region and connect those experiences to MetroCommon 2050, Greater Boston's next regional plan.
Participants will receive a one-time stipend of $300. The film will focus on a variety of topics, including housing, transportation, jobs, wealth creation, health, local government, and climate.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for residents of the MAPC region. For a list of cities and towns, please visit www.mapc.org/about-mapc/board-council.
Below are suggestions to give a sense of the variety of participants MAPC would like to feature. If you feel you represent any of these characteristics, we want to hear from you.
A Multi-Generational Household
A Senior (65+)
A Person with a Disability
Town or City Government Employee
English as a Second Language Speaker
People whose Household Income is Below $60,000
* Please note: anyone under the age of 18 is required to have written consent from a parent or guardian.
You will not be required to disclose any personal information you do not wish to.
Topics we may cover:
- Housing: rent and cost of living, affordability, landlords, owning a home
- Transportation: parking, walking, biking, how you get around
- Jobs: discrimination, wages, job protection
- Wealth creation: financial stability, education
- Health: your health at every age, safety, healthcare
- Government workforce, taxes, your relationship to your city or town
- Changing climate, environmental impacts
- Activities: recreational places, businesses
How to Apply:
Download the full Call for Participants to read more about the documentary, what will be required of participants, and what to expect during the interview. Then, if you're interested, please reach out to Mariona Lloreta at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will set up a phone call interview and ask you to submit a short video.